Friday, January 11, 2008

And So It Begins

My quest to lose some ass, and maybe one of my chins. I went yesterday to my first Weight watchers meeting, and enrolled for a slimmer, sexier body that doesn't tire and ache as easily as this one does :) I'd love to have the courage to post my starting weight here, but i really don't (yes, it's that bad). Suffice to say, i need to lose a LOT. But the hardest part is over. . . I really didn't want to take that first step (the one that put me onto a scale in the first place), but now that it's done, i actually feel a lot better knowing because now i have a place to start.

For those familiar with WW, there's two plans: The Core Plan and the Flex Plan. I'm going to start with the Flex Plan (the point-counting one) and see how well that goes. Ultimately i plan to switch to the Core plan when i know more about cooking healthily (for those who know me and my family, healthy cooking isn't something i grew up with). Anyway, i plan to track my progress here. Wish me luck and will power!

No comments: