Monday, March 8, 2010

*Insert Excuse Here*

Okie, seriously, I've been crazy-busy with trying to relocate a nuclear pharmacy (you have NO idea what kind of red tape that involves), my pottery class, my ceramics class, Mrs. C's blogging challenge (which is over, and I won *yay*), Weight Watchers, trying to get more exercise into my life, getting over being sick, and spending more time with my husband and my stepchild, who will be gone in another couple of months.

The end result of all this is I've got about five or six weeks worth of unread blogs, that I do have every intention of reading! It'll be slow, but I'll catch up.

Then my next priority is you, Ang! I WILL get my reading and blogging project blog done this week if it fucking kills me. I really don't think it will, though, I'm just being dramatic.

2 comments:

Lothiriel said...

awww...when you can't you just can't! ;)

I'm still trying to catch up to all of last week's. I'm just gonna pick one for each blogger from last week. :P some blog about a million times per day.

that'll probably be me. I'm entering all kinds of giveaways, and just did my very first. I figured, I have to support if I want support.

Angelia said...

Take your time Love! I know you are crazy busy. Honestly, I'd never get anything done in the blogging world if I didn't have the job that I do. I heart you!