Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Risk



Jim: Omg, Angie thinks she can beat me at risk!

Me: I know, she told me :D

Jim: She'll be a quivering heap after the crushing beatdown she receives :P

Me: Lmao! Imma be the divisive force of shifting alliances. You'll both bow before my might.

Jim: Omg no you aren't, you're going to be Switzerland

Me: Or will I?!

Jim: Aieeeee, I'll go Kamchatka on you two!

Me: Oh, what ever! Imma be all terrorist on your ass when i take over Afghanistan and Irkutsk!

Jim: You guys are doomed. I'll sweep in from Asia.

Me: Pssh. Dream on, Genghis Kahn.

Jim: Haha, this should be fun :D

Me: Yer goin' down-down. In a lelliloorah.

Jim: I'll be your number one. With a bullet.

*cringe*

6 comments:

Angelia said...

ROFL! Quivering heap...

His ass is soo grass! Ima start small, with Austeralia. Then before he knows what hit him, he'll be makin' eggs for mah troops!

Lothiriel said...

LOL!!!

How the hell did I miss your posts?????? >:(

I really thought you had not blogged in a long ass time!!! Then I saw you commented on Angelia, and I came over, andyou had all these posts. For some reason it wasn't showing on my reader!

Lothiriel said...

oh wait! You hadn't blogged since March! lol! oh ok! xD

Corpus Christie said...

I'll let him know your response, Ange :D

Hi, Lluvia! No, It's been a long, long time since I was able to sit down and read/write a blog. I plan to get back into it though! I miss you guys :)

AngeliStarr said...

LMFAO This is too funny and too cute. I love it. QUIVERING HEAP! SWITZERLAND! Kamchatka! WOOOOOOOOSA!

Corpus Christie said...

Don'tcha just love texting? :D