Saturday, April 5, 2008

Tetris and Bon Jovi

I was in a traveling performer group, and we were doing our routine in the restaurant of this hotel. That day we were a human tetris game, which we started out on a pedestal of foam blocks that looked like the various tetris pieces. We’d climb on top of each other, and fit our bodies together, and when the last of us slipped into place, we’d turn into the foam blocks like the ones we started on. Then we’d start doing the same thing on top of the foam blocks that were just made out of us, all the way up to the ceiling. When we were done, the audience clapped, and we knocked down the tower of foam tetris pieces, falling down with them. We didn’t injure when we hit the ground, because we had foam in our DNA, so even though we looked like normal people, things just didn’t hurt us.

I wandered out into the lobby, and i saw Jon Bon Jovi out there. I wanted to get a picture of him to send to my friend Jen (the biggest Bon Jovi fan i know). So he posed next to the girl he was with, but when i went to take the picture with my camera phone, we both fell over, and i didn’t get the picture. We laughed about it together, about how clumsy we were, but when i went to snap the picture again, he dodged out of my view and ran away from me. Apparently, that was my only shot.

No comments: