Friday, June 2, 2006

Refreshing Twist On An Old Story?

....Or just another lame remake? That's right, i'm talking about The Omen. I saw a small bit of it a million years ago when my mom was still protecting me from movies that might give me night mares, but never seen the whole thing. I just can't decide if i want to see it or not. The cast seems pretty decent. I do wish they'd chosen that creepy kid from The Ring to play Damien though.

So my options are:

a. Go rent the original and decide whether or not to see v. 2.0 based on the merit of how entertaining the original was to me.

b. Suck it up and go see it blindly. After all, if i dig the original, chances are i won't dig the remake (see both versions of The Fog and you'll know exactly what i mean).

c. Wait for the movie critics to give their opinions, and suddenly act like i care what they think.

d. Skip it, it's probably just another lame remake.



Mmmm...decisions, decisions.

No comments: