Saturday, June 3, 2006

Yet More Random Bits

1. I go through soap like some people go through food. This doesn't mean that i enjoy eating soap, but that i really dislike having dirty hands.

2. I'm addicted to carmex in spite of its evil taste and equally bad smell. I apply it, usually wipe it off within a few minutes of application, and then put it back on. Repeat.

3. I don't mind washing clothes, or folding them, but i HATE putting them away. So i end up with a few baskets of clean clothing stashed around my apartment.

4. I read the confessions on www.comeclean.com as part of my waking up ritual.

5. One of those confessions is mine.

6. I not-so-secretly enjoy filling out surveys and passing them along. I also enjoy reading said surveys when others have filled them out :)

No comments: