Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I'm Thankful For, Today and Every Day

A list, in no particular order. . .


My dog. He's alive and annoying and adorable and i love him to distraction.

My Husband. Like my dog, only bigger and with less hair. (Just kidding, honey, you know i love you!)

My Stepson, Ryan. I'm always happy when he's here, but he's home today, when i didn't think he would be. I love you too, Ry, even though i never say it.

My Nana. She's home and thriving, but she's still having a hard time. Don't worry, Nanana, you'll get used to that thing. It doesn't change who you are.
I love you.

My Aunt Trisha. She's there keeping my Nana sane (sometimes) and helping her with her difficulties.
I love you.

My Sister. She's cooking dinner today for those who want to be there. Don't worry, San, one day they will want to be there, too; i hope before it's too late.
I love you.

My Other Sister, Angie. Though we're not really family, we should have been.
I love you.

My Little Goat Brother. He broke his leg, but it brought him home from the Gulf. Your future wife rocks, Goat! I wish i could be there.
I love you.

All of my friends and family. I'm not nearly as good to you guys as you are to me.
I love you all.

No comments: